Today we’re SHOWING OFF Piccalilly playsuits, they look great and yes they really are softer than a babies bum.
There’s loads of colourful and fancy designs to choose from for baby boys and girls, some with feet, some without, some with stars, some with butterflies, some with spots, some with stripes, some with bunnies and some with seaside fun.
Something to smile about . . .
- GOTS certified organic cotton, kind to the environment, kind to the cotton farmers, kind and soft on sensitive skin
- Coloured with eco friendly dyes
- Fab designs with matching hats, blankets and bibs also available
- Transparent supply chain from start to finish. Piccalilly founder Hannah Evans knows the factories where the clothes are made and regularly travels to India to visit. Super high ethical and fair trade stantards.
- Designed for babies to play, wriggle and move about freely in. Envelope necks, lots of poppers for easy nappy changes and look out for integrated scratch mitts too.
When our daughter was just a little baba we dressed her in her own Piccalilly clobber. The thing that really impressed us was how well Piccalilly clothes washed and washed and washed and still looked like new! Outstanding quality!
To view our full range of Piccalilly organic baby playsuits visit our playsuit section here