These beautiful collectable organic cotton Charlie Bears friends are looking for a new home. Retailing at £20-£25 each, get yours absolutely free when you spend £60 at Babipur
We think these lovely toys are really special and here’s why
Organic cotton – each toy has a 100% organic cotton outer material that’s really soft and cuddly, safe for babies and children and free from pesticides and petro-chemical based plastics.
Recycled filling – they’re filled with a recycled plastic bottle PET which is hygienic sustainable and means they can be washed in the machine
Organic fabric dyes – Organic certified dyes ensure the organic nature of the fabric is preserved.
Fairly traded – the organic certification that these toys hold (Control Union) also requires that fair trade standards are met throughout the production process
Suitable from birth babies and children will love these characters for many years. Children take their teddy bears with them everywhere and these guys make the perfect companions. We’re sure that Babipur customers can give them a brilliant home.
Meme the monkey, Barley the lamb, Marley the mouse, Fifi the bunny and Poppa the dog. They come in 2 sizes, medium 30cm and large 40cm which is pretty big.
Get yours free when you spend £60 at Babipur, add the offer product to your cart and use the correct code.
There’s another Christmas present sorted! Or simply and impromptu little treat.
If you have a character preference please ask in the checkout notes and we’ll do our best to give your first choice.
Charlie Bears Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid from 9th of October and 20th October 2014 and applies to purchases made online or in-store at Babipur
- Spend £60 – £69.99 (excluding any delivery charge) in a single transaction and receive a free medium sized Charlie Bears friend
- Spend £70 or more (excluding delivery charge) in a single transaction and receive a free large (or medium if you prefer) Charlie Bears friend
- This offer is not available with the purchase of Babipur gift vouchers.
- The maximum value provided on purchases of any spend over £70 per transaction will be £25 (large Charlie Bears Friend)
- If all or some of the product(s) are returned, thereby reducing the value of the original transaction to a) less than £60 (in respect of transactions between £60-£69.99) or b) less than £70 (in respect of transactions over £70 or more), the free Charlie bear must also be returned or purchased for full price. If the Charlie Bear friend is not returned, the value amount will be deducted from the money refunded (£20 for the Medium bear or £25 for the large)
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice.
- When ordering online you must add the special product to your basket and enter the promotional codes at checkout (for the medium sized soft toy please enter the code plush at checkout and £20 which is the value if the toy will be deducted from your total. For the large sized soft toy please enter the code charlie at checkout and £25 which is the value of the large toy will be deducted from your total)
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other any other offers.
So here’s a quick round up of what’s new and what’s hot in the world of nappies at Babi Pur this week.
New bumGenius elemental
First up, the all NEW bumGenius elemental otherwise known as the bumGenius organic . A popular choice for those who prefer natural fabrics next to their baby’s bum, but that’s not the only reason to go for the elemental. More absorbent that the bumGenius 4.0 and freetime (both of which are microfibre nappies) plus you can easily boost by tucking an extra insert in underneath the absorbent layers. AND one of the best features is the complete simplicity, just put it on, take it off, wash and dry, so simple, no stuffing, no putting parts together. Quite possibly the easiest re-usable nappy available. So what’s new about this new bumGenius elemental nappy?
- Faster drying due to a gap between the waterproof outer and the absorbent cotton layers allowing air to circulate
- Modified sizing and fit so it fits more babies better
- Less bulk for a trimmer nappy
We’ll have a full in depth review soon so watch this space. We were big fans of the older version of the bumGenius organic so we’re expecting a glowing report 🙂
Shop for bumGenius elemental here, oh and don’t forget that natural fabrics need a few pre-washes to get going.
New bumGenius Oops Colour
bumGenius 4.0 pocket nappies in this new Oops colour is now available. We have a limited amount of stock of this one and we can confirm that it is super stylish. The purple colour is brighter than the Dazzle colour, and the tabs and snaps are a cream colour. If you’re a bumGenius addict and you want something a bit different then grab one now!
TotsBots Prints & Frugi Nappies, Great Prices!
We’ve just had our final delivery of Tots Bots Pooper Hero and Nature girl nappies, these prints are soon to be discontinued so please be quick if you want one. The same goes for the Bum Voyage city range London, Paris and New York City prints. These stylish city prints won’t be around for long and we’re offering them all to our customers well below rrp.
As always we’re offering the best price we can on Frugi Easyfit nappies too, currently with 15% off. This combination of Fun Frugi styling with TotsBots Nappy expertise has resulted in a super scrummy collection of real nappies that everyone Loves!!
So that’s all for now folks. Keep up to date with all things to do with real nappies, natural baby gubbins, fabulous toys and more by following us on facebook HERE
Hemp seed oil is full of fantastic properties that Yaoh have taken advantage of to create a wonderful range of skincare products and sun screams. Funky, fresh, ethical and a bit hippy, Yaoh don’t do fancy expensive packaging, just great products made using organic hemp seed oil and all carrying the Vegan society trademark. We love their approach to business, life and passion for hemp seed oil which really shows when you use Yaoh products. We’ve been using the Yaoh sun cream at home for the last 2 years and it’s fantastic, feels lovely on your skin.
Here at Babi Pur we’ve just expanded the range to include all kinds of creams and bath products all made with this wonderful hemp seed oil. Here’s just a few of the benefits of hemp
- superb moisturiser and natural inflammatory
- rare source of gamma-linoleic acid
- naturally protects against UV radiation
- assists healing and soothes acne
- prevents and repairs hair damage
- great for eczema and psoriasis
- rich in anti-oxidants
All our Yaoh products are free from sodium lauryl sulphate, paradens, palm oil, chemical stabilisers and preservatives. Yaoh suncreams, shower gel and shampoo have all been best buys in ethical consumer magazine.
To view the complete range of Yaoh products at Babi Pur click here
Today we’re SHOWING OFF Piccalilly playsuits, they look great and yes they really are softer than a babies bum.
There’s loads of colourful and fancy designs to choose from for baby boys and girls, some with feet, some without, some with stars, some with butterflies, some with spots, some with stripes, some with bunnies and some with seaside fun.
Something to smile about . . .
- GOTS certified organic cotton, kind to the environment, kind to the cotton farmers, kind and soft on sensitive skin
- Coloured with eco friendly dyes
- Fab designs with matching hats, blankets and bibs also available
- Transparent supply chain from start to finish. Piccalilly founder Hannah Evans knows the factories where the clothes are made and regularly travels to India to visit. Super high ethical and fair trade stantards.
- Designed for babies to play, wriggle and move about freely in. Envelope necks, lots of poppers for easy nappy changes and look out for integrated scratch mitts too.
When our daughter was just a little baba we dressed her in her own Piccalilly clobber. The thing that really impressed us was how well Piccalilly clothes washed and washed and washed and still looked like new! Outstanding quality!
To view our full range of Piccalilly organic baby playsuits visit our playsuit section here
We just wanted to SHOW OFF our fantastic Piccalilly organic muslin swaddles. There’s lots of beautiful designs and they’re all made from 100% organic cotton. They’re made from a lovely soft lightweight cotton and they’re nice and big (120cm square) making them perfect for swaddling. Piccalilly muslin wraps are also great for feeding, burping, covering, wiping, moping and just generally being useful when you have a baby around.
Swaddling is an ancient art that has been making a comeback in recent years. Wrapping your baby up can help them feel secure and calm while they sleep. Simply wrap your baby up gently and not too tight as shown in the left. Do not allow baby to overheat.
Piccalilly muslins are perfect for swaddling because they’re lightweight, soft, breathable and organic so you know there’s no nasty chemicals next to your baby.
At £11.99 Piccalilly swaddles are half the price of other similar products on the market so we think they’re brilliant value!
Currently online at Babi Pur we have 11 different styles and there’s more to come very soon! Each design has matching playsuits and other organic baby clothes so you can make up a lovely gift set too.
| Nautical muslins
|| Ditsy Dot muslins
|| Little Star muslins
|| Moon Spot Muslins
An update from Chelle, mum to Fizz who together have been testing lots of nappies and other stuff from Babi Pur. When we first met Chelle, she was new to cloth nappies and kindly published her cloth nappy ‘diary’ on the Babi Pur blog.
Baby Yoga & Comfy wear
Recently we’ve tried to get Fizz more loungey style clothes Continue reading