Here’s a list of our top 10 great quality stocking fillers for babies!
1. The Real Rubber Duck – This cute little duck would make an excellent stocking filler for a young baby or child.. everyone likes bathing with ducks don’t they! The REAL rubber duck unusual in the fact that it is made from 100% natural rubber from the HEVEA tree and it contains no BPA, PVC or plastic.
2. HABA Lucky Charm clutching toy – We love this beautiful wooden clutching toy by HABA. Babies will enjoy grabbing, shakingit and using it as a soothing teether. It has cute little toadstools, alucky four leaf clovers and a little bell, so perfect stimulating your baby’s senses. The wooden pieces are held together with a very strong elastic to make it flexible.
3. Organic Softies Overall Bear – This adorable little teddy bear that’s just the right size for babies. It is made from 100% organic cotton with arecycled polyester filling.
4. Fair Trade Rag Doll – This sweet rag doll has blonde hair tied into pig tails and a happy smiley face and is part of a collection of cute little girl and boy fair trade rag dolls by Lanka Kade. Suitable from birth, this doll is bound to be payed with for years to come.-
5. Frugi ‘Orchard Days’ Cloth Nappy – This cute and stylish cloth nappy by Frugi and Totsbots fits babies from 8-35lb as it has a size adjuster on the front. This would make a great gift for anyone thinking about trying cloth for their baby!
6. Sophie the Giraffe Teething Ring – Packaged in a lovely gift-box this cute little teething toy is bound to become a favourite! It has two rings with different textures to help soothe baby’s gums and it’s made using the same 100% natural rubber as the original Sophie.
7. HABA Organic Magic Leaf Ball – This lovely organic cotton toy has been designed to stimulate your baby’s senses. It has a jingly little bell inside, a leaf to make it easy to grab and a loop so it can be attached to a pram.
8. Organic Animal Print Baby Socks – These cute little organic cotton socks by Baberoo come in a box and would make an excellent baby prezzie this Christmas. They come in a variety of designs such as spots, stripes and even Mary Jane’s.. but we especially like this animal print pack.
9. HABA ‘Lucky Charm’ Pacifier Chain – This cute little pacifier holder has little wooden charms and beads all the way along. Babies will have lots of fun grabbing and playing with the little wooden pieces, the handy clip prevents your baby’s dummy from falling or getting lost. This chain is safe for teething babies too.. they can chew on wooden charms painted with water-based safe paints.
10. Mini Crochet Octopus Rattle – This cute little octopus has been crochet using 100% cotton and it has a sweet little rattle inside. This Fairtrade toy by Pebble is suitable from birth