Babipur Instagram Challenge – Positivity
We have a NEW 🌈Positivity🌈 themed #babipurchallenge starting today for you over on Instagram! With all that is going on in the world around us right now, positivity is something we could all do with that little bit extra of.
For this fortnight’s challenge we want you to tell us how you’ve been keeping happy and positive during lockdown, share your favourite positive quotes and as always we’ve included a set of daily prompts which we hope inspire you.You can interpret these in any way – don’t forget to include plenty of rainbows along the way, you all know just how much we love them!
⭐️This fortnight’s winner will receive a Grimm’s rainbow stacking tower and a runner up will receive a set of Grapat Rainbow Tomtens
- Check out 👀 our daily prompts below⤵️
- 🌈Friday 3rd – Slow
- ❤️Saturday 4th – Time
- 🌈Sunday 5th – Togetherness
- ❤️Monday 6th – Calm
- 🌈Tuesday 7th – Positivi-tea!
- ❤️ Wednesday 8th – Yoga
- 🌈Thursday 9th – Kindness
- ❤️Friday 10th – Helping hands
- 🌈Saturday 11th – Rainbows
- ❤️Sunday 12th – Smile
- 🌈Monday 13th – Mindfulness
- ❤️Tuesday 14th – Peace & love
- 🌈Wednesday 15th – Breathe
- ❤️Thursday 16th – Hope
- 🌈Friday 17th – Catch up before 11am
Each picture you share counts as an entry so post as little or as often as you like, the more you share the more chances you have of winning and don’t worry if you post a prompt on a different day, your entry will still count.
❤️🌈Here’s how to take part in the challenge
1) Post a picture taking inspiration from our daily prompts along with a caption on IG about the Babipur positivity challenge
2) Make sure you tag @babipur and use the #BabipurChallenge and #lovebabipur hashtags to we can find your entry (posts must be from a public account)
3) Follow @Babipur on Instagram
4) Enter as many times as you like, each post counts as an entry!
Photos must be posted between 11am on Friday 3rd of April to 11am Friday 17th of April U.K time
Full T&Cs available on our website. Not endorsed by or associated with Instagram/Facebook