Babipur Instagram Challenge – Great Outdoors
Over the next two weeks we’re going to be joining in with June’s Great Outdoor Month and celebrating all that we love and enjoy about the great outdoors with our babipur Instragram challenge! A great way to teach children about the importance of outside play and how getting out and about can be part of a healthy and happy lifestyle. It is also the perfect opportunity to learn about nature and the environment.
⭐️There will be two winners this week who will receive a Pop-in playmat of their choice
There are TWO ways you can join in with our #BabipurChallenge this fortnight over on Instagram. You can share pictures of your Babi Pur goodies outdoors or follow along with our daily prompts which are always, open to your own interpretation.
Don’t worry if you miss a day or post something on a different day. Each photo shared counts as an entry, so do post as many as you like!
- 🌿Friday 29th – garden picnics
- 🌻Saturday 30th – creatures and critters
- 🌿Sunday 31st – weather
- 🌻Monday 1st – mandalas in the wild
- 🌿Tuesday 2nd – birds
- 🌻Wednesday 3rd – Wobbel Wednesday
- 🌿Thursday 4th – woodlands
- 🌻Friday 5th – favourite animal
- 🌿Saturday 6th – sunny evenings
- 🌻Sunday 7th – family walks
- 🌿Monday 8th – botanical inspiration
- 🌻Tuesday 9th – get active
- 🌿Wednesday 10th – water play
- 🌻Thursday 11th – gardening
- Friday 12th – Catch up
To take part in our GREAT OUTDOORS challenge…
1) Post a picture taking inspiration from our daily prompts along with a caption on IG about the Babipur great outdoors challenge
2) Make sure you tag @babipur and use the #BabipurChallenge and #lovebabipur hashtags to we can find your entry (posts must be from a public account)
3) Follow @Babipur on Instagram
4) Enter as many times as you like, each post counts as an entry!
Pob Lwc!..Photos must be posted from a public Instagram account so we can see your pictures between Friday 29th May to Friday 12th June 11am (U.K. time).Full T&Cs available on our website. Not endorsed by or associated with Instagram/Facebook