Here at Babi Pur we’re proud to add the Hana Baby Wrap to our line up of baby carriers and slings. We had a number of customers tell us how much they loved their Hana Wrap and so we decided to get them in. Hana Baby Wrap is a stretchy wrap made from a blend of bamboo and organic cotton with a hint of elastane. This combination creates a lightweight and thin baby wrap that naturally regulates temperature keeping baby warm in winter and cool in summer. A stretchy wrap for all seasons and climates.
Carrying your baby with a wrap keeps your baby held close and securely helping them to feel calm, content and confident. We can’t think of a better way to carry a newborn whether out and about or just in the house. A stretchy wrap is also great for the wearer because your baby’s weight is distributed incredibly well across the entire back and shoulders. Stretchy wraps are suitable from birth to around 27lbs (18 months) but they are often recommended for the first 8 months or so as the best carrying option.
Key features of the Hana Baby Wrap
- A wrap around (stretchy wrap) baby sling offering full head and neck support for baby
- Carries your baby in the correct position for hip development without putting pressure on the pelvis or spine
- Distributes weight across the wearers shoulders and back
- Made from a blend of bamboo and organic cotton
- Thinner and lighter than most baby wraps
- Breathable and temperature regulating
- warm in winter and cool in summer
- Eco friendly materials and ethically manufactured
- Natural UV filter
- Fits you perfectly, no buckles or fasteners, simply tie around your waist
The Hana Wrap comes in a one-size fits all and also a ‘shorty’ version for petite people or those who prefer a bit less fabric.
Shop for the Hana Baby Wrap range at Babi Pur here
You can download the TICKS babywearing recommendations here which is always a brilliant reference when carrying your baby in a carrier or sling.