Zero Waste Bathroom: Georganics
New to Babipur
We are really pleased to be introducing a new zero waste brand to Babipur. In 2014, Alessandro Rocchi started to make his own toothpaste, after not being able to source a natural product he was entirely happy with. After some good feedback from friends, he decided to take his natural toothpaste to a London farmers market, where it was a great success. Following continued enthusiasm, Alex decided to take the plunge and launch Georganics, a natural and plastic-free oral care company. The company moved out of London to a beautiful spot in West Sussex, and now have an amazing range of oral hygiene products.
All products are:
- 100% organic
- all natural ingredients
- free from plastic
- environmentally sustainable
- PETA certified
- no Fluoride
- no Sodium Lauyl Sulphate (SLS)
Values we share
At Babipur, we pride ourselves on only working with brands who share our ethos. We want our customers to know they can put their trust in us to choose products which have been well researched by us, and are both kind to people, and our planet. Georganics has three core values:
- Ethical – each product is designed to be the highest quality, but have the lowest impact. The all natural ingredients are PETA certified as vegan and cruelty-free
- Sustainable – all packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials. You can re-use the handy little toothpaste pots as spice jars! Georganics shares Babipur’s passion for offering products that are environmentally sustainable. Ingredients and packaging are sourced from local suppliers to avoid unnecessary transportation and reduce emissions.
- Natural – every effort is made to ensure that all products are from natural sources, and are 100% organic. They favour real flavours and genuine textures. You won’t find any chemicals or artificial preservatives in any of the products. Georganics support oral health in the most natural way possible.
We strongly believe in being transparent in everything we do at Babipur. It is our belief that we should be open and honest with our customers and community. What we know, you should know. Georganics also believe that transparency is vitally important, and that this can sometimes be lacking in the health industry. They are constantly improving their products and packaging, making ‘tweaks’ where needed, and value customer feedback, just like Team Babipur.
Find Georganics toothpaste, whitening powder, dental floss and toothbrushes at Babipur >here<
We love hearing how you are getting on with new products so don’t forget to share your pictures with us on Instagram using @Babipur #LoveBabipur #BabipurBathroom