Do I need a regular baby size Tula or toddler size Tula? It’s one of the most frequent questions asked by our customers here at Babi Pur. If you are wondering what size Tula carrier you need you probably already know about the benefits and unique features of this great carrier but here’s a quick reminder.
Each Tula Ergonomic Carrier:
- Can be used to both front and back carry
- The Tula baby carrier can be used from 15-45 pounds, and with optional accessory ‘Tula Infant Insert’ can be used from birth
- The Tula toddler carrier can be used from 25-50lbs
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Quick to put on and adjust a wide range of users with buckles and straps
- Is hand made in Europe from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- Includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- Includes a front pocket for storing on-the-go necessities
The answer to the question “which size Tula do I need, baby or toddler?” is of course, the size that fits and keeps both you and baby safe and comfortable. We’ve put together a little guide to help you out which includes some right and some wrong size examples.
Here I am carrying Rhys (who is 1 year old and weighs 28lbs) in a baby Tula, you can see that his bottom is lower than his knees and he’s deep in the seat forming a good “M” position. This is a really comfortable position for both Rhys and myself.
The brand new soft structured carrier by Moby is here! If you’ve been looking at ergonomic carriers, you’ve probably heard of Moby who are famous the world over for their popular stretchywraps. While stretchywraps are perfect for carrying newborn babies up to around 6 months of age, they don’t offer as much support as your baby gets bigger. So Moby have been working hard designing their new soft structured carrier the Moby Comfort which is suitable for babies up to 44lb/20kg and can be used on the front or back, we think it looks great!
Key Features of the Moby Comfort baby and toddler carrier
- Suitable from 8-44lbs / 3.5-20Kg
- Integrated infant seat for young babies
- Adjustable seat width offering knee to knee support from baby to toddler size
- Front, hip and back carrying positions
- Straps can be worn like a rucksack or in an X formation across the back
If you would like to WIN on of these Moby Comfort Carriers, head over to our facebook page and get your entry in to us by Midnight on Tuesday the 14th July.
If you don’t already know Tula is fantastic babywearing brand of ergonomic baby carriers, toddler carriers, woven wraps and ring slings. They’re known for their supremely comfortable carriers that come in the most beautiful patterns and prints. Cecilia loves babywearing and she LOVEs Tula so when she heard that Tula’s creator, Ula, was coming to her home town of Edinburgh…. well, here’s the story.
So yesterday was a happy day for Isla and I. A lovely Scottish mama organised a playdate with Ula’s children and our little ones – Ula is Tula ’s creator and owner.
The kids had great fun playing in the park together, having ice cream and just being kids- I loved spending time with Ula and talking babies, raising children and of course, talking TULAs.