All new Tots Bots easyfit prints revealed. Not just new funky designs though . . . The easyfit has changed and there’s a new “tinyfit” for a better fit on small babies. The easyfit V2 will be a normal birth to potty nappy fitting 10-35lbs and the new tinyfit will fit 5-12lbs. Here’s what Tots Bots have to say about their new creations.
“The outer fabric is still backed with PUL but much softer and stretchier than before which helps give the nappy more flexibility, improved fit and is lovely to the touch.
- The outer PUL is also much more water resistant and this finish should last up to 200 washes – pour a little water on the outside and watch it run off!
- The anti-wicking fabric surrounding the core has also been improved meaning there is less risks of leaks out the side of the nappy.
- The core of the nappy is now made from the new stretchy bamboo giving the same super fast absorption rate but with a super soft finish and low pile which prevents poo sticking as easily!
- The pull-out core is now backed with micro-fibre terry which has 50% more volume capacity than bamboo. Thanks to this small change the nappy no longer needs the additional booster meaning the nappy will be slimmer fitting. (The teenyfit will still have an additional booster as with such a tiny little nappy, it still needs the extra fabric in there). The Easyfit B2P pack will contain an extra 4 boosters for night-time or heavy wetters.
- The nappies will be available in white as well as our fab new prints; Flower Power, Cherrylicious, Mushroom Magic, Tuttifruiti, Starburst and Cosmic.”
We’re really looking forward to testing this one! The new TotsBots Easyfit V2 will be available to buy at Babi Pur around mid June 2010 Click on the image below for a high res preview of the new easyfit prints.