Babipur Nominated in Observer Ethical Awards!
We are sooooo excited about this. Massive thanks to everyone who nominated us for this prestigious award. Now we need you to help us out again by voting for us! By casting your vote you also be entered into a prize draw to win an African Safari holiday
Babipur has been shortlisted along with 4 other retailers in the category “best retailer” in the Observer Ethical Awards 2014. These awards intend to make a BIG noise about the extraordinary people, projects and places that bring about ethical change.
5 reasons to vote for Babi Pur as best retailer
- Genuinely committed to ethical products, we ONLY stock brands with high ethical standards. When we make buying decisions, ethics come before profits!
- We showcase fun, stylish and practical products with a mainstream appeal. Since 2007 our mission has been to make ethical shopping exciting and easy.
- Brilliant customer service, fast delivery, good communication and great advice. We believe this is all part of running an ethical business
- At Babipur we re-use boxes and packaging, you’ll find fair trade tea and coffee in the kitchen, we keep a lid on our energy use, we cycle to work. To us it’s not a big deal, it’s just how we roll.
- We believe that we can bring about change through the choices we make each and every day
Oh and one more reason… We’re a lovely bunch who work really hard and we can’t quite believe that little old us have been nominated in the first place. So if we won, well erm I’m not quite sure what we’d do.
So head on over to the Observer website click here and get voting, it’ll only take two ticks.