Babipur Instagram Challenge – Bee Week
For this weeks Babipur Challenge over on Instagram, we are looking at the wonderful world of bees! May 20th is World Bee Day, to raise awareness of the importance of bees and other pollinators in food security and safeguarding ecological biodiversity. Did you know that three out of four of our food crops are pollinated by bees? There are over 20,000 species of bee worldwide, with some bee species only pollinating a single species of flower – when one bee species becomes extinct it has a knock on effect throughout the ecosystem. By learning about bees and pollinators with our children we can raise awareness and protect these special little insects.
We’ve included a list of daily prompts below to help inspire you to get creative with your babipur goodies, but as always please do interpret these in your own way and have fun! We can’t wait to see what you come up with?
⭐️This week’s winner will receive a set of the awesome Plan Toys bee hives and can choose 3 Kabloom seedboms!
Check out ? our daily prompts below⤵️
- ?Friday 15th – outdoor classroom day
- ?Saturday 16th – bee hives
- ?Sunday 17th – bee biodiversity
- ?Monday 18th – bee mandala
- ?Tuesday 19th – honey
- ? Wednesday 20th – World Bee Day flatlay
- ?Thursday 21st – Paint or draw a bee
- ?Friday 22nd – Catch up before 11am
Each picture you share counts as an entry so post as little or as often as you like, the more you share the more chances you have of winning and don’t worry if you post a prompt on a different day, your entry will still count.
??Here’s how to take part in the challenge1) Post a picture taking inspiration from our daily prompts along with a caption on IG about the Babipur green living challenge
2) Make sure you tag @babipur and use the #BabipurChallenge and #lovebabipur hashtags to we can find your entry (posts must be from a public account)
3) Follow @Babipur on Instagram
4) Enter as many times as you like, each post counts as an entry!
Photos must be posted between 11am on Friday 15th of May to 11am Friday 22nd of May U.K time
Full T&Cs available on our website. Not endorsed by or associated with Instagram/Facebook?